Dr. Vitalie Lupu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 31st, 2016
Don't waste his time...........or yours..............
Re-diagnosed 2 neurological diagnosis that I was not there to see him about. After the 1st appointment, which he made his re-diagnosis, and he didn't have my medical records from my previous Neurologist, he then diagnosed me with a mental illness! Wow! He's so good he can look at you and know what's wrong with you!

September 28th, 2014
Best Dr.
I was having a terrible time with my feet and legs when I was first referred to Dr. Lupu. He did some testing and found I had neuropathy and prescribed some medication. Although there isn't any "cure" the medication has made a would of difference. He has changed my dosages several times in order to help me be more comfortable. He diagnosed the problem when several other Drs. couldn't figgure out what was going on.. Five stars from me. By the way, his staff members are also the best !!

September 19th, 2014
With a chronological neurological disorder that I've had for 30 years, I have been to several neurologists. Of all of them, Dr. Lupu was the most willing to spend time and explain my options to me clearly.

June 28th, 2013
Brilliant, loving, concerend and attentive!!
Dr. Lupu has stood by me and completely supported me! He is always attentive and explains everything clearly. He asks about my opinion and concerns. He listens. Very important in a doctor. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

October 5th, 2012
this doctor deserves an award!
Ok its been a couple years since I last gave my A+ to this doctor. This is in no way meant to criticise the other bloggers. I mean that. Because I understand the importance of trusting your physician. However, the reason that Dr. Lupu can be hard to get a hold of at times, is because he is a loyal and commited doctor to each and every patient. This makes him a very busy man. There have been MANY occassions that my husband or I left him a message with a concern and we ALWAYS hear back same day! A couple times he called me at 7:30pm from his cell phone to follow up on a health concern. I've never had a doctor that devoted! I've seen him since 2006 now and he has been my guiding light in the darkness that is multiple sclerosis. When I can not afford an important medication, he will order samples for me to make sure I'm covered! Not just hand out what he has in the supply closet, but order specialty drug samples to make sure I'm taken care of. During office visits, he is always informative, empathetic, and kind. No question is "dumb" or inconvienant for him. He will gladly sit down with you and make sure every single concern is addressed and answered to the satisfaction of his patient. I am an LMT and a RMA and have worked with, and had some, pretty arrogant doctors. When working in PACU in pain management, I would refer all my patients to him. I also convinced a few docs I worked with to refer to Dr.Lupu first. I honestly don't have room to list all the reasons to see this doctor. He will treat you like you're part of his family. He is my angel on earth.

June 7th, 2012
ACCIDENT VICTIM?...DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!
If you have been in an auto accident or an on the job accident that might go to court DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR. The idea of going to court seems to freak him out. His sudden change of opinion on my case after months of treatment ruined my auto accident case. I was hit in stop and go traffic by two other cars and still in pain years later. All other Doctors I had seen and still see have ALWAYS seen my facial injury due to the car accident. After months of treatment when the idea of going to court came up Dr. Lupu came up with the idea it might not be due to the accident or it might be all in my head...while leaving me on powerful drugs. Let my case be a lessen to you!

April 12th, 2010
Dr. Lupu's biggest fan (a.k.a. BAS-C)
I truely would be lost without Dr. Lupu. He has been an amazing doctor in my fight with MS. I've never met a doctor as empathetic and kind, as Dr. Lupu. He is truely one in a million, and I am blessed to have him as my neuro.

December 10th, 2008
I had two visits.. the office had the phone on an answering machine the first month I tried to get an appt..then when they would return my call it was always at a different time than Ihad suggested..I had two visits..the first time in the middle of the appt..he was called out on an emergency.. the second time I was waiting to go in to my appt..and the nurse came out and said that he had an emergency..Isaid..that happened the last time I was here.. she left and came back and said..the dr will see you now as if she had not just told me he was called out on an emergency..