A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vitalis Okechukwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vitalis Okechukwu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vitalis Okechukwu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Okechukwu graduated from Lugansk State Medical University.
Dr. Okechukwu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of Lafayette
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitalis Chukwudi Okechukwu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vitalis C. Okechukwu practice?
- Dr. Vitalis Okechukwu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vitalis Okechukwu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Opelousas, LA.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Infectious Disease Doctors.