A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vitaliy Khaldarov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vitaliy Khaldarov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaldarov graduated from Andizhan State Medical Institute.
Dr. Khaldarov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitaliy Khaldarov MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vitaliy Khaldarov practice?
- Dr. Vitaliy Khaldarov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vitaliy Khaldarov practices Psychiatry near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Psychiatrists.