A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vitaliy Khaldarov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vitaliy Khaldarov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaldarov graduated from Andizhan State Medical Institute.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khaldarov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Franklin Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khaldarov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vitaliy Khaldarov practice?
Dr. Vitaliy Khaldarov practices Psychiatry near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Psychiatrists.