Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vitaly Fishbein
Dr. Vitaly Fishbein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fishbein is affiliated with Barnert Hospital, Saint Michael's Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Fishbein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vitaly Fishbein has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vitaly Fishbein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.
Dr. Andreas Savopoulos
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
West Orange, NJ 0 mi42
Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya
General Practice, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine
West Orange, NJ 0.04 mi39
Dr. Revathi Kotla
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
West Orange, NJ 0.15 mi26