A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vitaly Fishbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vitaly Fishbein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vitaly Fishbein, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishbein graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fishbein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitaly A Fishbein MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vitaly A. Fishbein practice?
- Dr. Vitaly Fishbein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vitaly Fishbein practices Gastroenterology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ.
See West Orange Gastroenterologists.