Learn more about Dr. Vitaly Geyfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vitaly Geyfman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vitaly Geyfman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Geyfman graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geyfman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitaly Geyfman DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Vitaly Geyfman practice?
- Dr. Vitaly Geyfman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vitaly Geyfman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waymart, PA and Tunkhannock, PA.
See Scranton Internists and Scranton Cardiologists.