Learn more about Dr. Vitaly Geyfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vitaly Geyfman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geyfman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Geyfman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vitaly Geyfman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Geyfman graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geyfman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitaly Geyfman DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Vitaly Geyfman practice?
- Dr. Vitaly Geyfman has 1 office location.
Dr. Vitaly Geyfman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Internists and Scranton Cardiologists.