A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vitaly Piluiko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vitaly Piluiko, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piluiko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Piluiko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vitaly Piluiko, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Piluiko graduated from Bukovinian State Medical Academy, Chernivtsi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Piluiko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitaly Piluiko FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vitaly Piluiko practice?
- Dr. Vitaly Piluiko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vitaly Piluiko practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Berwyn Surgeons.