Learn more about Dr. Vitaly Piluiko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vitaly Piluiko, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piluiko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Piluiko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vitaly Piluiko, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Piluiko graduated from Bukovinian State Medical Academy, Chernivtsi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Piluiko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitaly Piluiko FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vitaly Piluiko practice?
- Dr. Vitaly Piluiko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vitaly Piluiko practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Berwyn Surgeons and Berwyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.