A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vitaly Piluiko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vitaly Piluiko, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vitaly Piluiko, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Minimally invasive valve
- complex heart surgery
- minimally invasive atrial fibrillation surgery
- minimally invasive lung
Education & Awards
Dr. Piluiko graduated from Bukovinian State Medical Academy, Chernivtsi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Piluiko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitaly V Piluiko MD and FACS is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vitaly V. Piluiko practice?
- Dr. Vitaly Piluiko has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vitaly Piluiko practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Boynton Beach , FL.
See Boynton Beach Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Boynton Beach Surgeons.