Dr. Vitaly Piluiko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vitaly Piluiko?

February 4th, 2015

Dr. Piluiko, cardiac surgeon from Bethesda Memorial Hospital

Dr. Piluiko is an excellent, superbly trained and knowledgeable Surgeon, who saved my life. He was kind and compassionate throughout my stay in the hospital, he visited me everyday to check on my progress. Dr. Piluiko went above and beyond, to ensure my complete and total recovery.

October 6th, 2014

Great clinician

My wife had a minimally invasive surgery on her valve by Dr. Piluiko. He is so pleasant, knowledgable. We simply had so much confidence in him. She has done so well despite that her overall state of health is not great. Thank you, Doctor.

September 10th, 2013

Thank you, Dr. Piluiko

Dr. Piluiko truly felt for me when I described my symptoms. Unlike others I visited before him, he really understood the nature of atrial fibrillation and suffering I was going through. I have had 2 prior ablation and spent a total of 13 hours in the cath lab at JFK and University of Miami. It did not work. Only after minimally invasive procedure with Dr . Piluiko I again do not feel my heart. Like it was when I was 20 yo. It is wonderful feeling. Thank you, Dr. Piluiko

October 3rd, 2010

Thank you, Dr. P

We have never met someone as caring and skillful as Dr. P My husband had to have bypass surgery. He was so upset and scared. Dr. P put him immediately ...

April 23rd, 2010

Lung cancer patient

My mother is a lung cancer survivor. This is thanks to Dr. P. We went to our family doc, then lung doc and nobody cant tall us nothing.When we went to dr. P he saw her and did a lots of tests and said that she is a candidate for small incisions part of the lung removal. He explain everything so clear. My Mom spent only 4 days at MacNeal Hospital for major lung surgery and went home and doing fine. Thank you , Dr. P

December 14th, 2009

what a doctor!!!

My mother is a Dr. Piluiko's patient.He did her heart surgery. This was a very complicated surgery of heart valve repair and bypass. She did so remarkably well. She went home in 3 days. He was so cordial and attentive to us. He spent literally 1 hour talking to us before surgery. This day and age something like that just unheard off.I would recommend Dr. Piluiko to any one who needs help with heart problems.

September 5th, 2017