Dr. Vitaly Raykhman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vitaly Raykhman?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Vitaly Raykhman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2013

my first time

I really appreciate the professionalism and the attention they showed me while I was under thier care. The office looks great this will be my urologist for life.

February 27th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Raykhman

Dr. Raykhman treated my father's prostate cancer. He treated him with compassion, professionalism and respect. He was there for him every step of the way providing top quality medical care including radiation therapy. He cured my father. Thank you Dr. Raykhman.

October 1st, 2012

Yuriy S.

I am very happy with the work of this Urological Center. I wish for the personnel to keep their level of service! Thank you very much.

July 18th, 2012

Rice L.

I have chronic prostatitis and my friends accidentally recommended this doctor. I've been under his care for 5 years since then. I think he helps me keep my disease in stable condition. I am impressed by the quality of care that the doctor and his personnel offer me. If anyone asks me to recommend a good urologist, he will be my first recommendation.

May 31st, 2012

Irina K.

I am very happy to be in this office. I am under the care of very caring and professional staff. I am always taken care of in a timely manner. Everyone is very accommodating and professional. Theyre always there to help, and if something were to happen, they will see you immediately. I recommend for all of my friends and family to see this doctor if they are in need of a urologist. Today, I am absolutely certain that I am in good hands. Lina, the medical assistant, is very professional in her field. In her hands, I feel very comfortable. I am very happy to have known this person for years.

May 25th, 2012

Mahmoud E.

I really appreciate the assistance of Dr. Raykhman and his staff. I also give thanks and appreciation to Dr. Raykhman as well.

May 22nd, 2012

Mariana V.

Dr. Raykhman is a very patient and excellent doctor. He is very compassionate and sensitive to the problems that his patients face. I am very satisfied with the outcome of our consultations. Lina, the medical assistant who assisted the doctor in my treatment, is an outstanding professional who takes the time to explain everything prior to every test. She is an exceptional individual.

March 24th, 2012

I was suffering from an inflammation, and thought it would go away on its own. After 2 weeks of it only getting worse, I decided to see Dr. Vitaly Raykhman. The wait was brief, and the office was definitely one of the nicest offices Ive seen in Brooklyn, with an aquarium, a large TV, and a welcoming atmosphere. When I got into the room, the doctor came in after 5 minutes. After examining me, he performed a fairly quick minor surgery, painlessly and skillfully. The wound healed entirely, without any complications after a few days, and now, a week in, I feel great. I hope I dont have problems there again, but if I do, I know who to turn to. Dr. Raykhman is really good!

March 24th, 2012

I had what I thought may have been a serious condition, and having heard good things about Dr. Raykhman from my friend, I decided to go to his office. Expecting an hour wait as is common in New York medical offices, I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that from stepping foot into the building, the doctor saw me in ten minutes. Walking inside, the doctors office had the same efficiency as todays top-notch hospitals, with color-coding and computerized stations. When the doctor walked into the room, he immediately had access to my computerized medical history, saving us both time, and removing the possibility of losing my information. When I had previously gone to another medical office (for a different problem), the records were still on paper there, and unfortunately, they had lost my records, making Dr. Raykhmans office truly calm my doubts. The doctor examined me professionally, and eased my fears by assuring me that all was fine. I was very fortunate to have come across Dr. Raykhman. For his professionalism, and the efficacy of his office, I highly recommend him.

March 14th, 2012

Oleg M

I really respect Dr. Raykhman for his warm care for the sick and for his professionalism. I consider Vitaly Raykhman to be an extremely competent doctor.

March 1st, 2012

Korol V.

I am very happy with the work of Dr. Vitaly Raykhman, and him as a person and as a professional. The work that the doctor and his staff do go above and beyond all of my expectations. I completely trust my health to the doctor and his staff. I wish the best of health and happiness to the entire staff and especially Dr. Raykhman himself.

February 28th, 2012