Dr. Vitaly Raykhman, MD
Doctor's site
107-15 Jamaica Ave
Richmond Hill, NY 11418
(718) 839-6705
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.5081967213115 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  my first time  |  show details
by jose lovera on Jun 4th, 2013

I really appreciate the professionalism and the attention they showed me while I was under thier care. The office looks great this will be my urologist for life.

|  Thank you Dr. Raykhman  |  show details
by RR on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr. Raykhman treated my father's prostate cancer. He treated him with compassion, professionalism and respect. He was there for him every step of the way providing top quality medical care including radiation therapy. He cured my father. Thank you Dr. Raykhman.

|  Morduch O.  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

The best Urological Office in New York. I am very impressed and wish for them keep their high standard of healthcare.

|  Ervin V.  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

Basically I am satisfied, lets see how it goes.

|  Yuriy S.  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

I am very happy with the work of this Urological Center. I wish for the personnel to keep their level of service! Thank you very much.

|  Aron Y.  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

He is a brilliant person! Thank you very much

|  Rice L.  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

I have chronic prostatitis and my friends accidentally recommended this doctor. I've been under his care for 5 years since then. I think he helps me keep my disease in stable condition. I am impressed by the quality of care that the doctor and his personnel offer me. If anyone asks me to recommend a good urologist, he will be my first recommendation.

|  Irina K.  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I am very happy to be in this office. I am under the care of very caring and professional staff. I am always taken care of in a timely manner. Everyone is very accommodating and professional. Theyre always there to help, and if something were to happen, they will see you immediately. I recommend for all of my friends and family to see this doctor if they are in need of a urologist. Today, I am absolutely certain that I am in good hands. Lina, the medical assistant, is very professional in her field. In her hands, I feel very comfortable. I am very happy to have known this person for years.

|  Mahmoud E.  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

I really appreciate the assistance of Dr. Raykhman and his staff. I also give thanks and appreciation to Dr. Raykhman as well.

|  Mariana V.  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Raykhman is a very patient and excellent doctor. He is very compassionate and sensitive to the problems that his patients face. I am very satisfied with the outcome of our consultations. Lina, the medical assistant who assisted the doctor in my treatment, is an outstanding professional who takes the time to explain everything prior to every test. She is an exceptional individual.

Mar 23rd, 2012

I was suffering from an inflammation, and thought it would go away on its own. After 2 weeks of it only getting worse, I decided to see Dr. Vitaly Raykhman. The wait was brief, and the office was definitely one of the nicest offices Ive seen in Brooklyn, with an aquarium, a large TV, and a welcoming atmosphere. When I got into the room, the doctor came in after 5 minutes. After examining me, he performed a fairly quick minor surgery, painlessly and skillfully. The wound healed entirely, without any complications after a few days, and now, a week in, I feel great. I hope I dont have problems there again, but if I do, I know who to turn to. Dr. Raykhman is really good!

Mar 23rd, 2012

I had what I thought may have been a serious condition, and having heard good things about Dr. Raykhman from my friend, I decided to go to his office. Expecting an hour wait as is common in New York medical offices, I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that from stepping foot into the building, the doctor saw me in ten minutes. Walking inside, the doctors office had the same efficiency as todays top-notch hospitals, with color-coding and computerized stations. When the doctor walked into the room, he immediately had access to my computerized medical history, saving us both time, and removing the possibility of losing my information. When I had previously gone to another medical office (for a different problem), the records were still on paper there, and unfortunately, they had lost my records, making Dr. Raykhmans office truly calm my doubts. The doctor examined me professionally, and eased my fears by assuring me that all was fine. I was very fortunate to have come across Dr. Raykhman. For his professionalism, and the efficacy of his office, I highly recommend him.

|  Oleg M  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

I really respect Dr. Raykhman for his warm care for the sick and for his professionalism. I consider Vitaly Raykhman to be an extremely competent doctor.

|  E. G.  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

My husband had problems urinating. We found out about Dr. Raykhman from a commercial and came to his office. We received necessary, timely, and proper care. Were very pleased with the work of the doctor and the entire staff.

|  Korol V.  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

I am very happy with the work of Dr. Vitaly Raykhman, and him as a person and as a professional. The work that the doctor and his staff do go above and beyond all of my expectations. I completely trust my health to the doctor and his staff. I wish the best of health and happiness to the entire staff and especially Dr. Raykhman himself.

|  Boris B.  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Clean, cozy, caring.

|  Natalia R.  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

Warm, welcoming, kindness, and professionalism. Thank you!

|  Izabella K  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

Today, I underwent a colonoscopy. I was provided with unmatched care and service. The doctor is a great and knowledgeable anesthesiologist. Medical personnel were very nice. I am very satisfied, and will obviously recommend this office to my friends and family. Thank you very much to all doctors, all nurses, and front desk staff. Good luck and happy holidays!

|  Vadim F.  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

I am a patient of Dr. Raykhman and I am very satisfied with the services and treatments rendered by the doctor and his medical staff.

|  David Berry  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

They were courteous and respectful and on time. I have no problem with their service. It was very good. I am very happy. Thank you!

|  Isaak E.  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

In general, I can say that I am satisfied with the work of the personnel at the office. The staff are very polite and friendly.

|  Alek S.  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

Everything was good.

|  Mikhail. V  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

Thank you for your personal care for the ill.

Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Raykhman is very attentive and caring, as a doctor, and as a person. Thank you for your personalized attention and treatment.

|  Klavdiya Grinberg  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

I am very impressed with my first visit [to the New York Urologic Institute]. The personalized attention and service I had received, along with the cleanliness of the office made my experience the best it can be. I am very grateful for the fine care I received.

Jul 5th, 2011

I was referred to the New York Urologic Institute by my friends. The doctor and medical personnel work responsibly and carefully. I always recommend the New York Urologic Institute to all my friends and family

Jun 24th, 2011

During a critical point in my life when my health was meager, I was home taking care of myself. The doctor would call me after-hours to make sure that I was taking my medication and following my medical regime. I am very thankful to the doctor and medical personnel.Felix Gurt

May 24th, 2011

Office staff works horrible. No one knows how to deal with the phone calls. The office needs professional and helpful office staff.

Doctor's Response

On behalf of Dr. Raykhman, I, Maria, Front Desk supervisor, would like to express our sincerest apologies for your dissatisfaction with our office staff. We are continuously working on improving our customer service, which includes staff training, quality assurance meetings and improvement of general patient satisfaction. We take our customers expectations seriously, that is why we seek your help. Please find a minute to describe the situation occurred and share your ideas how we could avoid this. If you feel more comfortable to speak with me directly, please call our office and ask for Maria. Your contribution will allow us to address the existing issue, bring necessary changes to our workflow, and prevent future mishaps. Once again, we apologize for any inconveniences this situation may have caused you!

by Galina Babikova on Apr 8th, 2011

I accompanies my husband. We are satisfied with the office in general. Everything is just right: the smiling doctor and respectful personnel.

by I. Vetukh on Mar 30th, 2011

Great!

by Lili M. on Mar 10th, 2011

Pleasant doctor, good attention to detail. He is quite the professional. One of the medical assistants, Lina, was very pleasant and professional. Front desk girls were wonderful, very calm and helpful. Thank you!

by George N. on Mar 3rd, 2011

Perfect cervice, very professional. Doctor deserves the best complements. It's nice to feel that person realy varry about your health. Office is very clean and comfortable.

by Valery G. on Feb 24th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Raykhman for several years. I like his professionalism and good bedside manner. I wish him health and success.

by Boris G. on Feb 15th, 2011

Great office. I recommend it to all my acquaintances.

by Rafail I. on Jan 26th, 2011

I first came to this office three years ago, with kidney problems. The doctor examined me very careful and listened to my complaints. The following week's appointment he began my treatment. I was left very satisfied with my treatment, and I would like to give a big thank you to the medical personnel. Also, I would recommend this doctor to my friends.

by Oleg N. on Jan 25th, 2011

The personnel is welcoming, friendly. When you come to the office, you don't have to wait long. And once I meet the doctor, who's been treating me for several years already, I forget about my ailment and start feeling much better. Thank you very much for a fine service.

by Mordukh O. on Jan 24th, 2011

Qualified and caring personnel. Thank you very much for service. I am very grateful.

by Ruva & Raisa M on Jan 4th, 2011

We are very satisfied with the work of all medical personnel. Professionalism and kindness.Happy New Year to all the personnel, health, happniess and success in their personal lives

by Yusuf A on Jan 4th, 2011

Everything is good. Service is great.

by Igor O on Dec 23rd, 2010

This was my first time in this office, and I'm very satisfied with this doctor. He's a very kind and experienced doctor in the field of urology. He diagnosed my illness. I am very happy that I came to this place, and would recommend it to all my friends and relatives. Good doctor and personnel

by Lyudmila Demkiv on Dec 13th, 2010

After visiting many doctors I finally found highly professional Doctor, who takes his time to listen and help, to provide correct diagnostic followed by effective treatment. I'm very grateful for the help provided by Doctor Vitaly Raykhman. I wish him all the best in his professional career and wish more doctors were like him, attentive and considerate. I always recommend him to my friends.

|  Motya Gelfand  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2010

The doctor is very knowledgeable and considerate. I fully trust him.

by Samuil Kapelevich on Nov 18th, 2010

Office environment in the new building has impoved substantially, as compared to the old one. Waiting time to be seen by the doctor has decreased significantly as well.

Oct 26th, 2010

I feel and see that only G-d give us such a good doctors.

Sep 16th, 2010

excellent enviroment. Best physician

|  Amazing clinic!  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2010

Amazing clinic! From design to medicine. They have their own lab and very sophisticated equipment for early diagnostics. Doctors and everyone are very helpful and friendly.

|  My experience  |  show details
by Alex Kamarov on Dec 23rd, 2009

I enjoyed my visit with this doctor? he was polite and professional. I always understand that medical offices have line and I am used to that but I spent only 15 minutes waiting to see the doctor and maybe 5 more for him to get to the room. This is far better than many other doctors in Brooklyn I visited.