Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Saved my baby boy's life show details Saved my baby boy's life
May 29th, 2015

Dr. Siomen saved my three year old sons life. In 2009 my son had a horrible brain fall from a significant height. He suffered a subdural bleed that caused shifting of the midline. Dr. Siomen responded to this call from Baptist at midnight and was operating within less than an hour of being called. At a time when every minute counted he responded promptly and is so very skilled in his field. Thank you Dr. Siomen we will forever remember you with gratitude. (Maybe you remember Matthew, when you removed his stitches days later he looked at you and said thank you.) Keep saving lives and making a difference!

by Cully Wooden on Jan 15th, 2015

Dr Siomin saved my life, words can never describe how I feel about him and his incredible staff!!!

Mom's Aneurism show details Mom's Aneurism
by Daniel Marrero on Jun 21st, 2014

Dr Vitaly is possibly the best Dr my family has ever come across with. He saved my mom's life when she had an aneurism. He was concise, quick, honest, extremely knowledgable, experienced and determined. The surgery lasted 10 hours. After 1 year and a shunt placed in moms brain. She is ok, as healthy as she can be and we got our mom back. I recommend him to anyone. The great staff at baptist was also instrumental for my moms recovery. Thank you ALL!!

Words are not enough show details Words are not enough
May 31st, 2012

I had brain surgery last June. Dr. Siomin is amazing, not only did he explore every possibility in diagnosing me, but his bedside manner is way above par. My follow ups with him only made me respect him more. He is a gem !!

Sciatic issue show details Sciatic issue
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. Siomin performed a discectomy on me for a sciatic issue I was having. His bedside manners were impeccable. He thoroughly explained the procedure to my wife and I as well as the complications that come with the surgery. He performed the surgery and I feel great.

May 10th, 2011

the most honest and professional surgeon I have ever met. He told us exactly what we needed to know. The day after surgery, he came to further explain our options. His candidness was essential in making imformed, accurate decisions.