Neurological Surgeons

8950 N Kendall Dr
Suite 407W
Miami, FL 33176
305-271-6159
Locations and availability (2)

|  Mom's Aneurism  |  show details
by Daniel Marrero on Jun 21st, 2014

Dr Vitaly is possibly the best Dr my family has ever come across with. He saved my mom's life when she had an aneurism. He was concise, quick, honest, extremely knowledgable, experienced and determined. The surgery lasted 10 hours. After 1 year and a shunt placed in moms brain. She is ok, as healthy as she can be and we got our mom back. I recommend him to anyone. The great staff at baptist was also instrumental for my moms recovery. Thank you ALL!!

|  Words are not enough  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I had brain surgery last June. Dr. Siomin is amazing, not only did he explore every possibility in diagnosing me, but his bedside manner is way above par. My follow ups with him only made me respect him more. He is a gem !!

|  Sciatic issue  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. Siomin performed a discectomy on me for a sciatic issue I was having. His bedside manners were impeccable. He thoroughly explained the procedure to my wife and I as well as the complications that come with the surgery. He performed the surgery and I feel great.

|  show details
May 10th, 2011

the most honest and professional surgeon I have ever met. He told us exactly what we needed to know. The day after surgery, he came to further explain our options. His candidness was essential in making imformed, accurate decisions.