Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vito Calandro II
Dr. Vito Calandro II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with other offices in Parker, CO and Denver, CO (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Calandro is affiliated with Denver Health Main Campus, Avista Adventist Hospital and Porter Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vito Calandro II has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vito Calandro II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Michael Loughner
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Denver, CO 0.01 mi14
Dr. Scott Valent
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Denver, CO 0.01 mi27
Dr. Ashwini Reddy
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Denver, CO 0.01 mi11