Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Don't waste your time... show details Don't waste your time...
Oct 11th, 2011

After trying for a year on our own, he put us through all the diagnostic testing including an HSG.At that time,he told us everything appeared fine.We could keep trying naturally or he could even do a laparoscopy.Doing surgery for no reason just didn't seem right to us so we elected to keep trying naturally.After another year,still no luck.This time he rereviews my HSG and tries telling me one of my tubes looks narrow when he never said this the year before.Again,he says maybe we should think about doing laparoscopy.We decided to part ways with Cardone because he seems to really like to keep doing procedures and surgery when there is no medical reason.I ended up going to Brigham and Women's to one of the top RE's.After repeating diagnostic testing including another HSG, she concluded both my husband and I were healthy and there is no need to do a laparoscopy.After 3 years of trying to get pregnant, wasting our time at Cardone, we got pregnant the same cycle as my HSG at BWH. We wasted a lot of time with Cardone.