Learn more about Dr. Vito Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vito Caruso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caruso
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caruso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vito James Caruso MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Vito J. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Vito Caruso has 1 office location.
Dr. Vito Caruso practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sun City, CA.
See Sun City Surgeons.