A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vito Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vito Caruso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caruso
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caruso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Caruso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vito James Caruso MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Vito J. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Vito Caruso has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vito Caruso practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Baldwin Park, CA.
See Corona Surgeons.