A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vito Casano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vito Casano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vito Casano, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Casano graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Casano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vito A Casano MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vito A. Casano practice?
- Dr. Vito Casano has 1 office location.
Dr. Vito Casano practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.