A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vito Casano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vito Casano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vito Casano, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Casano graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Casano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vito A Casano MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vito A. Casano practice?
- Dr. Vito Casano has 1 office location.
Dr. Vito Casano practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.