A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vito Iacoviello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vito Iacoviello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacoviello
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Iacoviello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vito Iacoviello, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacoviello graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iacoviello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vito Robert Iacoviello MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vito R. Iacoviello practice?
- Dr. Vito Iacoviello has 1 office location.
Dr. Vito Iacoviello practices Infectious Disease near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Infectious Disease Doctors.