A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vito Iacoviello is Excellent. Dr. Iacoviello has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vito Iacoviello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacoviello graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iacoviello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
- Mount Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacoviello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vito Iacoviello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile