A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vito Imbasciani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vito Imbasciani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vito Imbasciani, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Imbasciani graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Imbasciani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vito D Imbasciani MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vito D. Imbasciani practice?
- Dr. Vito Imbasciani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vito Imbasciani practices Urology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Bakersfield Urologists.