Learn more about Dr. Vito Loguidice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vito Loguidice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loguidice
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loguidice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vito Loguidice, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loguidice graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loguidice has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vito A Loguidice MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vito A. Loguidice practice?
- Dr. Vito Loguidice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vito Loguidice practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Phillipsburg Surgeons.