Mr. show details Mr.
by Bob Muentz on Jan 25th, 2016

Had back surgery 10 years ago with Dr. Loguidoce. Felt great the next day and walked over 6 miles the following day. Great surgeon and great staff.

Excellent Experience! show details Excellent Experience!
by Mazukelli Family on Nov 30th, 2015

Great experience. Doctor and staff were very caring and professional! Smooth recovery for four impacted wisdom teeth. Best oral surgery experience our family has ever had. Thanks!

"Dr Vito Rocks " show details "Dr Vito Rocks "
by Joyce Coveleskie on Oct 29th, 2015

9/22/2015 I had Discectomy and Laminectomy on my L4 & L5; When he operated he noticed the same problem starting on my left side and was able to correct it. My surgery lasted for 2 ½ Hours at the Coordinated Health Hospital located in Bethlehem where I stayed overnight for observation. The hospital staff were amazing, caring and friendly and the food really good. I had a little discomfort after surgery, but nothing extreme. No Drugs were needed except Tylenol . I had a little numbness in my Right toe, but it lasted for 2 days ( Doctor told me that could happen) but they got me up the next day and had me walk and do the stairs in Physical Therapy which I climbed with ease. It felt so good. They only bad thing, was when I got home I walked 2 Miles which took a toll on me the next day. Right know I can sit for 20 minutes and walk for another 20 Minutes and climb stars. Little by little my mobility is coming back. It will take 3-4 months before I can do the Gym or train to Hike again. I just adore this man. I know he might not be a miracle worker, but to me he is.

patient show details patient
by wendy Belen-Mota on Jan 29th, 2015

excellent doctor I will recommend him with confidence

Amazing! show details Amazing!
Nov 21st, 2012

I've been Dr. Loguidice's patient for 2 years now. From the very beginning he was knowledgeable, caring and attentive. His staff is amazing, and don't second guess me. I'm about to have major lumbar surgery, and would only trust Dr. Loguidice and his staff to do it.

He saved my life... show details He saved my life...
by Rosalie Moyer on May 29th, 2008

Dr. Loguidice was recommended by my chiropractor of all people. I was suffering from a herniated disc at my L5, I went thru everything from physical therapy, injections, pain relievers and then finally having the surgery. I owe my life to this man, I was at the end of my rope and here I am doing all the things I want to do again, pain free, yes I said pain free. Thanks Doc, you saved my life!!