Surgical Specialist
755 Memorial Pkwy
Ste 101
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
908-859-5585
Locations and availability (5)

|  Amazing!  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2012

I've been Dr. Loguidice's patient for 2 years now. From the very beginning he was knowledgeable, caring and attentive. His staff is amazing, and don't second guess me. I'm about to have major lumbar surgery, and would only trust Dr. Loguidice and his staff to do it.

|  neck surgery  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

I had fallen in 2011, and had pain coming down my spine, neck, tinkling down my arms.. in pain.. we to Dr. loguidice and he allow me to make my decision about neck surgery and in Jan. 2012 I had neck surgery.. loguidice and his assistant Shannon did a great job on my neck.. one week later I was able to talk a little and 2 weeks later I was able to move my neck.. I am still in therapy but no pain to my neck.. many people are afraid but these doctors did a great job to my spaine..thank you dr. loguidice....

|  you are not all that you are pan out to be  |  show details
May 4th, 2010

you destroyed my life and you will never be able to make it better I hope you can live with yourself

|  He saved my life...  |  show details
by Rosalie Moyer on May 29th, 2008

Dr. Loguidice was recommended by my chiropractor of all people. I was suffering from a herniated disc at my L5, I went thru everything from physical therapy, injections, pain relievers and then finally having the surgery. I owe my life to this man, I was at the end of my rope and here I am doing all the things I want to do again, pain free, yes I said pain free. Thanks Doc, you saved my life!!