A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vito Mantese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vito Mantese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantese
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mantese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vito Mantese, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantese graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mantese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vito A Mantese MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vito A. Mantese practice?
- Dr. Vito Mantese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vito Mantese practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.