Dr. Vito Quatela MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2017
Explanted 18 year old saline Implants
I cant say enough about the Quatela center for PS everything about my experience was the best. For starters when you walk into the Lindsy House you will be amazed its one of the most beautiful buildings I have ever been in. The staff was so helpful and kind as well every time I called with a question I got a call back right away, you can tell they really love what they do. My surgeon Emese Kalnoki was the best she listened to all of my concerns and made me feel so comfortable. I couldnt be happier with my results. Thank you all so much

June 12th, 2017
Neck Fat Gone!
All staff at Dr. Q's office are fabulous! Extremely kind and patient. Each procedure was well explained and afterwards, the follow-up was great. The Medical Spa personnel are very informative and kind. Dr. Q did an excellent job on my neck and face! I'm very happy!

April 12th, 2017
Woman Sheds Years: Facelift, Temporal Lift, Skin Resurfacing is a Great Artistic Success
Dr. Quatela is a perfectionist. I look 20 years younger and VERY GOOD. He and his staff have been kind and generous with their time and expertise, exemplifying professional behavior. Lindsay House is clean, discreet and convenient. The results are excellent and treatment has been superb. My experience with Dr. Quatela exceeds expectations!

April 10th, 2017
Very happy
He is a great doctor with good bedside manner. He did micro silicone droplets in my lips which took over. A year to do due to the risk of hardening and they turned out beautifully! I love my lips, he also has done restalyn injections to my tear trouphes (under eyes) which looked great. He is really good at listening to your concerns and taking into consideration your wants and what is realistic. I really love him as a doctor and would recommend him!

September 23rd, 2016
great doctor and surgeon!
he's just great, spends time, answers questions, so much knowledge of new things and procedures. we are blessed to have him here in Rochester. highly recommended to anyone seeking plastic and reconstructive surgery

February 8th, 2016
Mid level briw lift and Glabella excision
2 weeks ago I had a mid-level brow lift and my glabellas surgically weakened by cutting by 80% and the cost was $8,500. I am VERY pleased with the job that the surgeon Doctor Quatela did. He buried the incision in my forehead crease so that its hard to see. And my eyebrows were moved up, but not too high, so that it looks natural, and my hairline was moved down a little more than a half an inch. I look younger and no longer have the angry look. It was well worth! Doctor Quatela is a nice guy too! He took time to meet with me and I got the impression that he takes pride in his work and that doing a quality job is important to him.

August 21st, 2014
A gifted Dr
Every time I have visited Dr Quatela I know I am with the best. My results are always beautiful.

August 6th, 2014
The length of wait time was expected but, I was very thankful Wifi was available in the office. My consultation with Dr Quatela was in-depth our conversation included my expectations, his suggestions and a detailed plan of what to expect and how we could move forward. I would recommend Dr Quatela and his practice to friends and family.

July 30th, 2014
Awesome!
I had a wonderful result from my sculptra. Dr. Quatela did a great job and calmed my nerves. He's a true professional.

July 30th, 2014
I had a rhinoplasty with Dr Quatela in 2007. I had a fabulous experience and couldn't be happier with my results! The staff was caring and very helpful with any questions. I've also had many injections and skin care in the medical spa and have loved my experiences.

July 26th, 2014
Sculptra
I went to see Dr Quatela for plastic surgery and he told me I was not ready. He suggested and alternative. Sculptra. I love it! I love going to the Lindsay House. It is an amazing Mansion. All the people who work there look good and are very personable. I felt very comfortable.

June 29th, 2014
Male Pattern Hair Restoration
Dr.Quatela and his skilled and friendly staff made my procedue relaxed and comfortable.I felt that Dr.Quatela had my well being and comfort as a top priority and there were many distractions such as music and T.V to take my mind off the procedure.The recovery was smooth with minimal discomfort and best of all,nobody could tell what I had done.All aspects were well explained and the final results one year later are better and more natural than I expected.I feel that my results and experience are a reflection of the skills,training,and good nature of the doctor.