A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vito Rocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vito Rocco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vito Rocco, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocco graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rocco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vito Rocco MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vito Rocco practice?
- Dr. Vito Rocco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vito Rocco practices Emergency Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Emergency Physicians.