A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vitor Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vitor Pacheco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vitor Pacheco, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco graduated from Universidade Federal Do Ceara, Fortaleza.
Dr. Pacheco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitor Hugo Pacheco MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vitor H. Pacheco practice?
- Dr. Vitor Pacheco has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vitor Pacheco practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.