Dr. Vitor Weinman MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Coral Gables, FL

September 27th, 2016
Review of Dr Weinman
I was very satisfied with my visit to Dr Weinman. He impressed me as being knowledgeable and had a pleasant demeanor. He asked what seemed to me the proper questions, and recommended a temporary course of action until the results of a biopsy of my skin came back. The staff were very attentive and the nurse especially impressed me as knowing what she was doing and was very professional. Overall as you can see, I was very satisfied and will return to Dr. Weinman whenever necessary.

January 28th, 2012
Excellent Dermatologist... A Professional at its Best...!!!
Dr. Weinman has been my dermatologist for many years. I'm extremely happy with the way he has transformed my skin. His dedication and attention to details is unmatched. I would highly recommend Dr. Weinman and his associates.!!!

September 14th, 2011
Great Job!
I am extremely happy with this Dr. This is the only Dr. that really took the time to diagnose me and treatment accurately. Thank you so much!!

March 16th, 2011
Dedicated Physician
Was very impressed with this doctor. He dedicated over 30 mins with me. Was very extensive with my diagnosis of cystic acne. Gave me a great outcome and was very impressive with the regimen, because it has 2 months and my face looks awesome! Highly recommend him, but he is very strict with your regime and the outcome proves it. Thank you so much for saving my face.

March 23rd, 2010
He Works Magic On The Face
As a cosmetic dermatologist he works absolute magic on the face. It's understated but refreshing. My husband always says, "You look great". He cured my rosacea, which I hadn't been able to do before with other Doctors.

March 8th, 2010
The best dermatologist in town!!!!!
Excellent results,full attention to details,I felt heard and important,caring staff,all my questions were answered with patience and kindness.I would never go anywhere else even if I lost my insurance!

June 3rd, 2009
My experience with this office was "POOR" across the board!
HORRIBLE experience!!! I made an appointment with Dr. Cabrera @ 2 pm and waited 53 minutes. The office only has about 4 rooms and despite me alerting the staff, I kept getting strung along. I had been there in the past and had several treatments; including paying out-of-pocket for those not covered by insurance. I can't phathom that Professionals treat paying customers/clients this way. I will NEVER go back or refer anyone here again. There are so many dermatologists in the Gables, that it is worth staying away from this one!!!