A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vittal Chundru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vittal Chundru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chundru graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Chundru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vittal Chundru MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vittal Chundru practice?
- Dr. Vittal Chundru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vittal Chundru practices Internal Medicine near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Ocala Internists.