A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vittorio Fiorenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vittorio Fiorenza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vittorio Fiorenza, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorenza graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fiorenza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vittorio Fiorenza MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vittorio Fiorenza practice?
- Dr. Vittorio Fiorenza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vittorio Fiorenza practices Gastroenterology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Gastroenterologists.