A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vittorio Morreale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vittorio Morreale, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vittorio Morreale, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morreale graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morreale has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vittorio Morreale MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vittorio Morreale practice?
- Dr. Vittorio Morreale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vittorio Morreale practices Neurological Surgery near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Neurological Surgeons.