Learn more about Dr. Vittorio Morreale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vittorio Morreale, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morreale
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morreale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vittorio Morreale, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morreale graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morreale has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vittorio M Morreale MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vittorio M. Morreale practice?
- Dr. Vittorio Morreale has 1 office location.
Dr. Vittorio Morreale practices Neurological Surgery near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Surgeons.