A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivaik Tyagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivaik Tyagi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyagi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivaik Tyagi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyagi graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Tyagi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivaik Tyagi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vivaik Tyagi practice?
- Dr. Vivaik Tyagi has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivaik Tyagi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Gastroenterologists.