Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vivak Bhatt
Dr. Vivak Bhatt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN, with other offices in Knoxville, TN and Gallatin, TN (and 1 other location). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Bhatt is affiliated with Summit Medical Center and Vanderbilt University Hospital. Dr. Bhatt has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vivak Bhatt has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Vivak Bhatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Kenneth Pittman
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi9
Dr. Synthia Beeler
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi20
Dr. Mark Jennings
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi27