Dr. Vivak Bhatt Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vivak Bhatt?

Wonderful Doctor, Woderful Person

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I have spent many years seeing Physicians and I have never seen such a wonderful Doctor as Dr. BhattHe spent more time than he needs, he took the time to explain my Disease and the medications that I needed to take.He even had the care and compassion to call me 2 weeks later to see if I was feeling betterDr Bhatt is the best and I would recommend him to any of my Family or FreindsLove you Dr Bhatt!!

Relocated without notifying clients

Posted on March 17th, 2010

Abandoned my clients in Hermitage and moved to Franklin without a notice when it was time to renew meds!

Rude Staff

Posted on August 11th, 2009

Doctor was friendly and made us comfortable, but he seemed to be in a rush to leave. Staff is rude if you can get them to talk to you in the first place. I went in for a specific test on my blood, and they apparently never ended up running that test. We had to call up several times just to find out our test results, and it turned out they merely tested our cholesterol. The nurse would not admit a mistake had been made, and you have to go through the rude staff just to talk to the doc; only, they never relay the message to him. Also, good luck getting your prescriptions refilled without making an appointment. We would consider going back if he fired his entire staff.

Time For You

Posted on January 18th, 2009

Referred to him after emergency room visit for my husband. He always takes time toexplain everything to you. Then asksif you have other questions. Bedsidemanner is terrific.

Posted on October 13th, 2017