Dr. Vivak Bhatt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 4 reviews

June 27th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor, Woderful Person
I have spent many years seeing Physicians and I have never seen such a wonderful Doctor as Dr. BhattHe spent more time than he needs, he took the time to explain my Disease and the medications that I needed to take.He even had the care and compassion to call me 2 weeks later to see if I was feeling betterDr Bhatt is the best and I would recommend him to any of my Family or FreindsLove you Dr Bhatt!!

March 17th, 2010
Relocated without notifying clients
Abandoned my clients in Hermitage and moved to Franklin without a notice when it was time to renew meds!

August 10th, 2009
Rude Staff
Doctor was friendly and made us comfortable, but he seemed to be in a rush to leave. Staff is rude if you can get them to talk to you in the first place. I went in for a specific test on my blood, and they apparently never ended up running that test. We had to call up several times just to find out our test results, and it turned out they merely tested our cholesterol. The nurse would not admit a mistake had been made, and you have to go through the rude staff just to talk to the doc; only, they never relay the message to him. Also, good luck getting your prescriptions refilled without making an appointment. We would consider going back if he fired his entire staff.

January 18th, 2009
Time For You
Referred to him after emergency room visit for my husband. He always takes time toexplain everything to you. Then asksif you have other questions. Bedsidemanner is terrific.