A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivanti Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivanti Jain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivanti Jain, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivanti Jain MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vivanti Jain practice?
- Dr. Vivanti Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivanti Jain practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.