Learn more about Dr. Vivek Abhyankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Abhyankar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abhyankar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abhyankar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Abhyankar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abhyankar graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abhyankar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek V Abhyankar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek V. Abhyankar practice?
- Dr. Vivek Abhyankar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Abhyankar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sistersville, WV.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Oncologists.