A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Abhyankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Abhyankar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abhyankar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Abhyankar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abhyankar graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abhyankar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek V Abhyankar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek V. Abhyankar practice?
- Dr. Vivek Abhyankar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Abhyankar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Oncologists.