A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Arora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Arora, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Arora has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Kumar Arora BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivek K. Arora practice?
- Dr. Vivek Arora has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Arora practices Internal Medicine near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Fox Lake, IL.
See Gurnee Internists.