A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Bansal, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Bansal, MD, MPH is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cleft Lip
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bansal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Bansal MD and MPH is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Bansal practice?
- Dr. Vivek Bansal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Bansal practices Plastic Surgery near Danville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA.
See Danville Surgeons.