Dr. Vivek Barclay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vivek Barclay?

November 5th, 2016

concerned and caring

I liked when I saw him the first time how he carefully went through my injuries from a serious car wreck. He asked questions and also looked at the areas cause I have seen Dr.s that never say a word give you a scrip and be out the door. But Dr.Barclay has been one of the best Dr.s I've seen in the last 16yrs.besides one other and they no longer practice.a good Dr. is very hard to find and he has been one of the best.And my wait time was an hr. but he had an emergency and that only happened one time but that's anywhere.

July 6th, 2016

courteous and compassionate . I was referred and was not disappointed .

April 15th, 2014

help!

I havent seen this Doctor yet. I have been seeing a D.R for 10 years and she's all of a sudden not seeing patients any more. I don't know what I'm going to do. She gives me 120 Norcos a month for my back and my tumor that causes me bad head aches and she gives me zanax for my very bad nerves, I was wondering if anyone thinks this D.r can help me?

April 7th, 2009

Dr. Barclay has been a lot of help.....

I have had back problems all of my life and have had three surgeries and he has helped me by far more than anyone I have seen over the years. I feel pretty lucky that we have his service right here in Laurel, Mississippi. The only problem I have is sometimes I feel like there are too many people people being run through this clinic at the same time. Would like to continue being more than just a number.

April 6th, 2009

Dr. Barclay is a very good doctor in my view. He has done more for me than almost any doctor that I have ever been to for the problem that I have. Their is only one MINER problem that I have with him and, that is the that even though he is the doctor I have been dealing with my problem for a lot longer than he has. I have been through a lot of different meds. in my time, and I kind of have a good Idea what works for me. In saying all of that sometimes it is hard for me to fully explain to him why certian meds. work for me better than others. But over all he is a good man and a good Dr,

January 8th, 2009

Great doctor poor staff

Have spent lots of money with Dr. Barclay prior to recieving a spinal fusion. Now my husband has back problems as well. Every time either of us call there for anything we are treated very poorly by his staff. I am sure they have to deal with alot of drug addicts, but we are not those. I will not be talked to like one or treated like one. Ms Jamie needs to take classes on being in a customer related business!!!

October 6th, 2017