Dr. Vivek Bhaktaram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vivek Bhaktaram?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016

Amazing Doctor

Dr. B. was my dad's doctor first and he took such good care of my dad we asked if he would be ours. My husband has major heart problems and I don't so far but it runs in my family. Dr. B is so patient with my husband who doesn't always follow the rules. Dr. B. is compassionate and takes his time with us. When he runs tests, we know why and he explains the results. His staff is wonderful to us and as we get older, we know we're in good hands. I recommend him to all my friends and family,

May 2nd, 2014

Poor patient communication

After seeing Dr. B for 2.5 years, I changed to another doctor. Poor communication skills, orders tests without saying what they're for, what they are, or how long they'll take. Doesn't look at patient when he talks. Staff writes down wrong information, isn't up front about tests and time involved, writes incorrect prescription. After mildly complaining about dizziness and instability for 2 years, he told me he "couldn't wave a magic wand". He never ordered follow-up stress test after my heart attack. Every visit was just blood work, weight, and BP. When I asked him what he was looking for or what he saw, he wouldn't answer. Just said "all kinds of things".

December 23rd, 2015