Dr. Vivek Das Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vivek Das?

October 5th, 2017

Very understanding.

At first, Dr Das and I were like oil and water and didn't get along, but once that first appointment was over, we were on the same page and he was willing to help, giving me some feelings of actual Hope, not Hopeless. I've been happy with his care ever since. Recommended!

January 14th, 2017

There isn't a more compassionate caring doctor who has treated me

I have a 40 year medical history that often requires pain management. Dr. Das always addresses the issues and never makes you feel inadequate for needing pain management for quality of life. In 40 years of ongoing medical treatment there isn't a doctor I would give a higher rating to and I have some great physicians. Dr. Das has been helping me with pain manage ment since 2000 and I wouldn't change this physician for all the money in the world.

October 25th, 2016

One of the best in the area for chronic pain treatment

As an established patient i can assure that Dr. Das is the best in the area. He is a no-nonsense doctor who doesn't beat around the bush. He is the best if you are a complying patient. The staff is very helpful and very friendly and make my visit very pleasant.

June 2nd, 2016

The doctor is wonderful and very knowledgeable but his office staff are the most obnoxious I have ever dealt with. Not only have they treated me rudely , i have observed several others patience experience the same and discuss it in the waiting room.

March 25th, 2015

GREAT Dr. and he has the best staff ever Love them to pieces

January 7th, 2015

Dr.Das is a great doctor

Dr.Das is an excellent,caring doctor. He has helped me tremendously, and I highly recommend him to anyone who has a pain problem. He has a great bedside manner,and listens to you,and helps you .To me,most doctors do not spend the time that they should with their patients...he does!!

September 11th, 2014

Dr. Das is the best. I suffer from a bunch of things that I have pain every day. when I go for procedures, I am a basket case, but he takes his time and never loses his patience with me. I truly have never had a Dr. So caring and understanding before. And I have been to many. He never gives up on me either. Even Sha and Stacy are the best. Dr. Das cares....

June 13th, 2013

Arrogant, smug, condescending and smarmy - only a doctor for the money

I don't want to go into details about what makes him a smug, smarmy and arrogant doctor who has the bedside manner of a prison doctor. I'd rather never be treated for pain then to see him again. If you enjoy being treated like a person, and having your pain and suffering taken seriously, then see another doctor. That will be the very first thing you can do to begin your treatment. Seriously - there should be a review of doctors from time to time to just make sure that they are unlike Dr. Das, and have chosen to become doctors to treat people, and not just the outrageous paychecks they make. Dr. Das, hold onto as much money as you can, because with your attitude, you'll eventually have no clients.

August 13th, 2012

Best pain management doctor I've met

Dr. Das was the first pain management doctor to treat me like a human being. I would recommend him highly to anyone who has chronic pain. His visits may be quick, but he listens and actually seems to care about your well being. His staff are some of the most down to earth people I've met in a doctors office setting. I can't believe that he only has a one star review. I've been seeing him for over 3 years, and I hope I never have to switch doctors! 5 out of 4 stars. Yep, he's that good!

February 17th, 2017