A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Desai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Desai has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek S Desai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivek S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Vivek Desai has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Desai practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Garden, FL and Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians.