A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Dogra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Dogra, Sleep Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Dogra, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dogra graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Dogra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence Health System-Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Dogra MD is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Dogra practice?
- Dr. Vivek Dogra has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivek Dogra practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors, Portland Critical Care Practitioners, Portland General Practitioners, and Portland Hospitalists.