A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Gurudutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Gurudutt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurudutt
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gurudutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Gurudutt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurudutt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gurudutt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek V Gurudutt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek V. Gurudutt practice?
- Dr. Vivek Gurudutt has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivek Gurudutt practices Otolaryngology near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Otolaryngologists.