A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Gurudutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Gurudutt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Gurudutt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurudutt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gurudutt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek V Gurudutt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek V. Gurudutt practice?
- Dr. Vivek Gurudutt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Gurudutt practices Otolaryngology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Phoenixville Otolaryngologists.