Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Thyroid surgery show details Thyroid surgery
by John E Hill on Sep 4th, 2014

Dr Gruditt is a nice and friendly dr. He was very knowledgable concerning my husbands diagnosis He is understanding and a person and wonderful surgeon. I would recommend dr Gruditt to anyone that's in need of a caring knowledgable Surgeon! We have a good relationship and he's really personable. He returns your calls and he checks up on you post op. He understands all your concerns and has an answer for all your concerns. We need more surgeons like him!!

by ROBERT W DRUCKER on Feb 19th, 2014

VERY THOROUGH!

Dont go to Vivek and Save your peace show details Dont go to Vivek and Save your peace
by Reddy M on Jan 23rd, 2014

Obviously he doesn't know exactly how to investigate the issue. I have worst experience with this doctor where he diagnose me wrong, my pain goes mild to worst and our family physician solve identifying dry ear infection, and my family physician prescribe drops which solve the issues. And he changed me $680 for 3min visit, worst doctor visited in my life, I greatly regret. Thanks

Professional, considerate, & has a sense of humor show details Professional, considerate, & has a sense of humor
by Nicole V. on Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr. Gurudutt took time to explain my daughter's situation thoroughly and I felt totally at ease with him. I felt that he was not overeager to perform surgery but also recommended a wait-and-see option, which I feel is balanced. Very nice sense of humor and made my 18-year-old daughter feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gurudutt.

Best Doctor I have seen so far show details Best Doctor I have seen so far
Sep 19th, 2012

Dr. Gurudutt is one of the best doctors I have visited so far. Extremely caring, friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends.