Dr. Vivek Huilgol MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2016
Best doctor in NOLA!
I wish Dr Viv could be our primary Doctor! He was absolutely wonderful, thorough, compassionate, personable, professional.

September 14th, 2015
Truly exceptional experience. The last few months I've spent an unusual amount of time with one doctor or another for various reasons. Dr. Viv was outstanding in his manner, complete explanations of his methodology, expectations and what to expect during the procedure. His pre op exam and post op diagnosis were thorough and he went beyond his responsibilities when he thought I needed a particular test that was not his speciality but best for my health. I also liked the fact that he is Board Certified in Internal Medicine as well as Gastroenterology. His office staff is excellent, efficient, kind and knowledgable. I would recommend Dr. Huilgol to anyone.

July 20th, 2015
Took his time with me
I highly recommend Dr. Huigol. It was very easy to make an appointment. His nurse helped expedite my visit by sending me a link where I could fill out my medical history online and she made sure it was ready for the doctor when I got there. Dr. Huilgol was very personable, professional and thorough. It is rare to find a doctor these days that actually spends time listening to you and making sure they get a full picture of your issue but examining you and making recommendations for treatment. He didn't push prescription drugs on me which I find is often the case with other doctors and I was happy about that. Follow up was thorough and made easy through there online system. I was able to see my blood test results as they came in and ask questions. All my questions were answered within 24hrs. If you need a gesture Dr. in New Orleans Dr. Huigol should be your first go to.

July 7th, 2015
Patient
Office service immediate for acute symptoms! Other practice just sent to ER 2X. Was treated elsewhere as a frequent flyer instead of a comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis. Today a plan of care immediately implemented, with a long term plan objectives. He and staff are great. I finally feel heard and attented to rather than discounted and sent to ER as before. He saw me when I was acutely sick and he will continue to follow up on my case. Hightly recommend this specialist and his staff.

June 24th, 2015
Great team!
Great service nurses are very polite and helpful and they make sure you understand whats going on. The Dr is very kind as well, he is funny and he ask a lot of questions to be able to diagnose properly. I was referred by my primary and I would say it was a great visit.

June 23rd, 2015
Great office, very friendly staff!

June 22nd, 2015
Dr Viv is a very courteous and professional physician. I would (and have) recommended him to others

June 8th, 2015
Dr. Viv is an excellent physician. He really cares about the health and well being of his patients

June 8th, 2015
First Time
No one wants to have a colonoscopy but if you are having one choose Dr. Huilgol. He is humorous and makes you feel very comfortable. Even the stuff they make you drink the night before was not that bad. Not that I want to do it again but if I had to I would not be quite as anxious as I was for the first one.