A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Iyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Iyer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Iyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek N Iyer BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vivek N. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Vivek Iyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivek Iyer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Pulmonologists.