A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Jain, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Jain MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Jain practice?
- Dr. Vivek Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivek Jain practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.