Dr. Vivek Kaistha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 30th, 2015
Great Dr.
I have been through many, many doctors trying to locate one that would listen and take the time to make sure everything is well. Dr. Kaistha is a tester but he leaves no stone unturned.

January 28th, 2013
Money first - Patient last
Reason I chose this doctor was because of the reviews, BOY WAS I WRONG. I've had annual tests done, never had any issues. Dr. Kaistha had me do another test, when I called for my test results, the nurse and doctor refused to give me my results over the phone, instead wanted me to schedule an appointment just to read me my test results. When I informed the nurse I have a high deductible and would prefer not to come in just for test results. She told me she would call back but never did, after multiple calls to my doctor to try to get an answer on my results, the nurse finally was able to get him on after I refused to hang up. Dr. Kaistha got on the phone, was very rude and did not explain my test results and why he wanted me to come in, 30 second conversation which ended by "Talk to the nurse I'm busy right now". This is not a response you would expect from your doctor. After that conversation and understanding what kind of doctor I had, I immediately moved to another doctor who actually CARES about his patients. Anytime you have a doctor who requires you to make an appointment to read you your test results is a sign of a doctor who puts money first and patients last.

January 31st, 2011
The best
He's, by far, the best, most caring, accurate Doctor I've ever had. He's never in a rush to get you out of his office. Sometimes the waiting time is long, but that's because he takes his time with each of his patients. I never mind waiting to see him. He's the best and probably one of the only doctors I trust.

September 23rd, 2010
Good, well mannered, patient, considerate, helpful

August 9th, 2010
a very good doctor
he caring under standing follows up if he needs to i have been a seening the doctor for 12 years hes our family physician.

April 1st, 2010
Mr. L. Sutkus
Excellent listener. His treatments are prompt and effective. Very proactive in preventative care.