A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Kavadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Kavadi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Kavadi, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavadi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kavadi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kavadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vivek S. Kavadi practice?
Dr. Vivek Kavadi practices Radiation Oncology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Webster, TX.
See Sugar Land Radiologists.