A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Kavadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Kavadi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Kavadi, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavadi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kavadi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Sharad Kavadi MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek S. Kavadi practice?
- Dr. Vivek Kavadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Kavadi practices Radiation Oncology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Webster, TX.
See Sugar Land Radiologists.