A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Kumar is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Kumar, DO, FACC, MBA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Kumar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Vanmala Kumar DO, FACC, and MBA is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek V. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Vivek Kumar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Butler, PA and Ellwood City, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.