A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Mangla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Mangla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Mangla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangla graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mangla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Mangla BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Mangla practice?
- Dr. Vivek Mangla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Mangla practices Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Lufkin Cardiologists.