Learn more about Dr. Vivek Mangla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Mangla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Mangla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangla graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mangla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Mangla BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Mangla practice?
- Dr. Vivek Mangla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Mangla practices Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA.
See Lufkin Cardiologists.