Learn more about Dr. Vivek Mangla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Mangla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Mangla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangla graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Mangla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vivek Mangla practice?
Dr. Vivek Mangla practices Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Lufkin Cardiologists.