A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Mehta, BS, DABA, MBBS is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical and Administrative Director
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek M Mehta BS, DABA, and MBBS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivek M. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Vivek Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Mehta practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists and Arlington Pain Management Doctors.