Dr. Vivek Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vivek Mehta?

April 27th, 2017

Great Doctor and excellent staff

Just the very best Physicain I have seen in my life. Very cordial and welcoming staff. God bless

October 19th, 2016

Dr Mehta was the best pain management Dr that I have ever experienced. I have recommended him to others I know and have met.

October 13th, 2016

The best pain doc

I am so impressed by the knowledge of this nice doctor. He spent time to diagnose what was wrang and fixed it. My suffering of years is gone. I can cook and clean. Take care of my kids.

February 3rd, 2016

I have had many visits with different doctors in many fields of medicine. Dr Mehta was the first one to listen and believe me about my symptoms. And he began treating me for pain and I finally got worse and Dr Mehta referred me quickly to a top neurosurgeon in the area. He recommended surgery and quickly. Paralysis was not far away. My cervical spine was very unstable . Dr. Mehta saved me.

December 18th, 2015

Very kind and knowledgeable doctor. Great smiling staff. I have been very happy that I left my previous pain doc. Dr Mehta listens and really cares.

October 22nd, 2015

This a great place. I have been told there is no chances for me but Oxy and Hiydro. This doctor was the first one who spent a lot of time to explain how can it burn my liver and so many side effects. He put me on a plan to reduce my medicines. I was very scared. But now 3 months out I am taking less then half of them pills. He did a nerve burning in my back and now I can walk and stand straight. This man cares a lot. Thanks

October 18th, 2015

Avoid at all costs !!

This doctor was rude , condescending , and verbally insulting . I was in seriouse pain and vulnerable and I feel he took advantage of my situation . I have gained some weight as a result of being on a steroid for a prolonged amount of time , and I have some hereditary dental disease . He looked at my teeth and my weight and made up his mind that I was some sort of drug seeker . He said ' I can tell by looking at you that you will take all the medicine I give you and become an addict ! ' , and he was practically yelling . Unfortunately for him this was an untrue assumption. It's horrible to be suffering -truly suffering - and have someone yell at you for being in pain . He verbally insulted the family member I had with me because I refuse to drive in the physical shape I was in . I was not upset about the drug test he gave me, that should be done to all of his patients , however I suspect he saves that for those of us he has passed judgement on . (Btw my test was negative - I don't have a drug problem ) He did prescribe me some pills that were not quite as effective as ibuprofen , but safer for me to take on a prolonged schedule . I am grateful that he was at least careful not to cause me any physical damage . I have suffered a chronic ,painful health problem for the last 23 years and see about two doctors a month , and during that amount of time he made #2 on my list of bad experiences from a health care provider .

August 14th, 2015

pain shots

I've had pain shots for two separate problems and none of them have done any good. It takes a long time t get an appointment.

July 30th, 2015

PAIN FREE AND HAPPY

JUST 12 MONTHS BACK IF SOMEONE SAID I COULD EVER BE PAIN FREE, I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING. BUT GOD HAS HIS WAYS. I FOUND DR. VIVEK MEHTA. ON MY FIRST VISIT, AFTER A WAIT OF 25 MIN, I WAS GETTING QUITE ANXIOUS BUT AS SOON AS I MET DR. MEHTA I KNEW I WAS FINALLY MEETING THE RIGHT PHYSICIAN. FROM THAT DAY ONWARDS MY LIFE HAS CHANGED. THREE PROCEDURES AND MINIMAL MEDICATION AND HERE I AM LEADING A NORMAL LIFE. BACK PAIN NO MORE.

July 30th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

I am a nurse at a local hospital. Two years ago I was told that I needed Knee Replacement for my severe Knee pain. A collegue of mine was Dr. Mehta's Patient and told me to visit him and seek treatment. I must say it was my lucky day when I met Dr. Mehta. He did a few procedure on me and saved me from undergoing a big surgery which might have cost me my job. Now I have two more years to retire and I am sure Dr. Mehta will keep me pain free. I must say Dr. Mehta is a very Compassionate and Honest Doctor. I have already refered my family members to him. God Bless him. I can't thank him enough.

June 29th, 2015

Had to move on..

The comment about not wanting a spine implant was very similar to my experience. It became clear that if I did not agree to these costly and ineffective "procedures" what was working -pain meds and simple local injections- would be difficult and sometimes refused. I was stunned at this "play ball or else!" behavior and moved on after several difficult months. You get a sense of the atmosphere in Mehta's office from staff how Dr is all about patients being revenue streams. Every time I called because I was not getting results from a recent "treatment" or new medication I was either not called back, told to "give it some more time," or told to make another appointment. These were all tactics I perceived as being difficult, showing me who was making my decisions, because I am not in control. The few procedures I had done were painful for me and billed my insurance about $2000 each time. I had to sign paperwork and saw false documentation of me stating positive results and satisfaction with these procedures. I have a long complicated medical and surgical history and I know that daily medications, local anesthetics, and eventual surgeries are my requirements. I am willing to try new things but this Dr is actually obstinate and unempathetic to the point of being cruel. I was also impressed with his massively self promoting ego. During each visit I would note how he spent valuable time and effort telling me how well qualified he was and criticising my previous physicians. I would then get scheduled for the #2 spine injection. This was sincerely my worst physician experience and after several encounters proving that my comfort and well being were low priority I moved elsewhere.

August 11th, 2014

Needs to improve process before surgecal proceedure

Scheduling procedures--with people in pain to wait for the procedure for two hours while he is seeing new patients is not acceptable. His surgical patients should be scheduled together on certain days and all other appt. scheduled other days. Waiting for one to three hours, while in pain, for a ten minute procedure is not acceptable and can be corrected by proper scheduling.