Learn more about Dr. Vivek Narain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Narain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narain
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Narain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Narain, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Crisis Intervention
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Genetic Counseling
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Narain graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Narain has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Y Narain MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Y. Narain practice?
- Dr. Vivek Narain has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivek Narain practices Urology near Gallatin, TN.
See Gallatin Urologists.