A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Narain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Narain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Narain, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Crisis Intervention
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Genetic Counseling
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Narain graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Narain has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northcrest Medical Center
- Trousdale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Y Narain MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Y. Narain practice?
- Dr. Vivek Narain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Narain practices Urology near Hendersonville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Gallatin, TN and Russellville, KY.
See Hendersonville Urologists.