Learn more about Dr. Vivek Narain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Narain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narain
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Narain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Narain, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Crisis Intervention
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Genetic Counseling
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Narain graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Narain has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Y Narain MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Y. Narain practice?
- Dr. Vivek Narain has 10 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Narain practices Urology near Hendersonville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Gallatin, TN and Lebanon, TN.
See Hendersonville Urologists.