A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Padegal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Padegal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padegal
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Padegal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Padegal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Padegal graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Padegal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Anand Padegal MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vivek A. Padegal practice?
- Dr. Vivek Padegal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Padegal practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Carrollton Internists, Carrollton Critical Care Practitioners, and Carrollton Pulmonologists.